To find out where we meet you must check our WorldCrawl.com (for the appropriate city) and click Where-We-Go to find your starting location on the night of the crawl. Alternatively you can call 702.891.5001 and click the prompts.
1. 21+ AND PROPER IDENTIFICATION. You are required to have valid U.S.
government or internationally recognized I.D. (Passport).
2. DRESS CODE ENFORCED. You are required to adhere to the venues dress codes
to be permitted entry. Dress code is strictly enforced. If you have any questions contact
the venues directly.
3. STAY WITH THE CRAWL. You are required to stay with the Crawl to receive the
benefits (drink tickets, entry, food, etc)
4. ACCEPTABLE CONDUCT. You are responsible for your conduct. If you are denied
entry due to intoxication, rowdy or lewd behaviour, or other the Crawl is not responsible.
There are no refunds on this ticket. You have purchased a limited seat to an event and are responsible for your behaviour and understanding the terms and conditions of the event.
5. NO INCLUDED GRATUITY. All bartenders and hosts have not been received any gratuity. It is common in North America to add an additional gratuity to servers and bartenders.
All purchases are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification. We cannot be responsible for changes, cancellations, or postponements announced after this email is sent. All sales are final. Changes to the lineup although rare, are possible and the buyer accepts that. Credit to other events can be made, if available.